By accessing this Website, accessible from https://photo.cur.st, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Otherwise explicitely stated, all our photos are licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 License. You are free to :
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms :
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Detailed information can be found at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.
If you need a commercial Lincense or any other usage rights, you can contact us at https://photo.cur.st/page/contact.
For other material on this website, permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the material for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not :
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on this Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This will let us to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on this Website are provided "as is". We make no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, we do not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
We or our suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on this Website, even if we or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. We may change the materials contained on our Website at any time without notice. We do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Website and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to this Website shall be governed by the laws of au without regards to its conflict of law provisions.